AND Digital places 23rd in Econsultancy’s top 100 digital agencies report
30 October 2019 • 2 min read
2019 is the fourth year we’ve entered into the award and, after placing 27th in 2018, we’re delighted to announce that we’ve climbed four spots to 23rd this year.
Also, notably, we’ve retained our position as a top five agency in the technical category of the list.
What does the 2019 report mean for AND?
2019 has seen AND’s growth continue to skyrocket, with more than 300 ANDis (that’s what we call our people) joining the organisation over the course of the year. This brings our total number of people to over 500.
We have recently opened two new Clubs in Halifax and Reading to meet the demand for AND’s services across the UK, and are in the process of opening a third in Edinburgh.
Paramjit Uppal, AND Digital’s founder, said:
“In 2019, AND has more than doubled in size to meet client demand, so we’re delighted to be featured in eConsultancy’s report again this year. Our position in the list is testament to the commitment and drive of our people.
“Placing in the top five technical agencies again particularly highlights the passion and skills of our people, as well as their dedication to building remarkable products for our clients.”
About the Top 100 Digital Agencies report
The Top 100 Digital Agencies report lists the top 100 digital marketing, design and build, technical and creative agencies in the UK. The ranking is done based on each agency’s agencies fee income from digital activities in the UK.
Now in its 17th year, the report also shares in-depth analysis on the state of the digital industry, including:
- Articles on key themes impacting the industry.
- A breakdown of the Top 100 agencies by fee income, agency type and region.
- Profile information on a number of innovative and up-and-coming agencies.
- Case studies to highlight best practice in the industry.
- Features on the most respected agencies and influential people.
- Further information for each agency, including contact details and business disciplines.