The impact of coronavirus has been unprecedented across the UK, forcing organisations to change how they operate at short notice. The disruption of this has been huge for many, with the sudden change to remote working interrupting team dynamic, delivery, collaboration and more.
Agile sits at the heart of how AND operates, and has helped us pivot our ops models smoothly to support remote working across the organisation.
‘Share’ is one of our core values, so we wanted to help other teams and organisations by sharing our tips, tools and processes to successfully transition to remote working.
Helpful resources library
We’ve created an open library of different assets we already use at AND, as well as other tools and processes that have helped us adapt quickly and successfully to remote working, while keeping our team spirit alive.
Take a look and see if there’s anything that can help you and your team improve your ways of working.
Please do keep checking back, as we will continue to add to the folder and share more initiatives and ideas to help us all successfully adopt remote working.
- The Importance Of A Team Charter video and slides
- How To Create A Team Charter video and slides
- Effective Habits For Remote Working webinar and slides
- The Importance Of Play webinar
- Increasing Team Productivity With 1-2-4-All slides
- How To Run A Remote Team Kick-Off video
- Back To Work - How Agile teams will look post lockdown video
- How To Design A Remote Retro video, slides and templates
- How To Run A Remote Retro Successful slides
We’re here to help
If you need further support, or would like to discuss how you can further support your team, get in touch and we can have a (remote) coffee and chat!